I don't remember when I came to know about the concept of death. Was it the time that my little chicken died or our beautiful fish. However, I remember I was too much afraid of death. I remember the main reason for my fear was that after some years, there will not exist even the slightest trace of me...
Now I call this concept immortality.
As a little girl I was searching for a way to overcome this problem. I noticed that Einstein never will be forgotten. This was so much joyful, he can live forever. At least his name can live forever.
It was then when I decided to be a scientist. I think my approach was similar to that of a physicist. I had reduced the problem to a smaller, easier one.
I cannot call myself a scientist yet, but at least now I'm in science. And today is a special day for me. The day that makes my childhood wish granted. My paper has got accepted, with minor revision. After all I am a physicist now, and still I'm reducing the problem to smaller easier ones.
So,
To my childhood dream!
To Immortality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment