Monday, July 31, 2006

Last three weeks

I was not around for quite a long time. I had two hectic weeks in another city. I traveled there by train (and you don't know what is traveling by train in this country)! In the way I was looking outside as anyone may do, when I noticed two boys sitting next to the railway and shitting. It was amazing, you know! I know how close two people should be to eat together, to take each other's hands, to sleep with each other... but I don't have the slightest idea how close two people must be to shit together!

I was presenting a poster there and the good news is that someone found my work interesting and has asked me to go to her institute for a year as a visiting student. I am supposed to work on a project I have always wished to. Not to forget I will be paid also. The only problem is that the institute is in US. Can I get the visa? If things go fine, I'm supposed to be there in Jan...

When I made this blog I wanted to write the things I don't usually dare to say loudly. Now I think I'm not writing the thing I want... I think again I'm hiding myself...

No comments: