Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The City

I am riding me scooter in the cool night. The city has changed a lot during these years... I liked it more when it was a small village like town... When the road I am driving in, was so uncrowded at nights... When I was afraid to walk in this road alone at nights... The times that we were hopeful... I am nostalgic again... The story of the lost heaven...

I reach to the circle and turn left. In this city, there are no boards in the streets indicating their names. So, I had started giving names to the streets and
places. I have named this circle, "Cow Square"! There were always cows sitting right in the middle of the circle, but now there is none... Then suddenly I feel
I have not lived here... After four years, it's like I still don't know this city... I have not discovered it... I have just let the days and nights pass by...
I have not tried to know this city... Then suddenly I remembered my personal life. Yes, it was the same. How easily we just let the time passes by, and how cruelly we were always busy with more important things... How easily we didn't realize how important our relationship was... How easily we just let it die...

Now we have just remained with names we call each other. Names that don't have anything to do with the real person behind that. Just like what I do with the streets of this city. You call me crazy, I call you arrogant, you call me a person
full of hatred, I call you careless. You deeply believe I'm comparing you with others, I believe you are narcist.

1 comment:

farbod said...

hey.....i'm waiting for your new post