Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mahboubeh and Farbod

Eight days... In eight days I'll leave. I remember my first trip to India... It was just two months after my marriage. It was mid March, and I was to celebrate the new year in my new life. I didn't sleep the whole night. Mahboubeh, my sweet friend, formed my long hair. She helped me look more fashionable and beautiful. I was so happy to come here.

It was five years ago. It's right after my divorce. It is mid March, and I am going to celebrate the new year in my new life. I'm not going to sleep the whole night. Farbod, my sweet friend, will help me look more fashionable and beautiful. And, not to mention, I am so happy to go there.

I am going to leave the sad, weak, silly Zenith over here. I am sure I am not going to make those stupid decisions any more. But I'm sure I'm going to make some other stupid decisions. That is what makes me a human.

3 comments:

takineh said...

delam gereft...//
vali ye alame arezoohaye khoob dar zendegiye jadidet barat mikonam. ye alame shadi o movaffaghiyat :***

farbod said...

"bacham".....you have left your watch here. i put it in one of the drovers of the same table that we used to sit by and watch " Lost" and "desperate Housewives" almost everynight. it works properly....i'm a little mazed and a bit tired, but i work too. coffee and cigarette have their magical effect steel, but doesn't taste the same. the painting has remained unfinished yet, i'm afraid i'm not gonna finish it by the way. JB comes and sometimes we talk about you. i try hard not to reduce you to "just" a good memory so i don't let myself to think of you in past tense. i read some of your books, using your shower gel, working on Sodoku and.... but the fact is that none of them can fill the empty of your place(isn't that too much farsi by the way? lol). in ten days i also will leave this place almost forever. somedays back i was thinking by myself that it seems there is a breez which trew all of us away and one who trew him/herself farthur is the one who gaine the best. so in this case it seems that you are the winner.
hey.........go on "refigh" go on....

Zenith said...

Chi begam Farbodi? Taze khoshrang tarin rojam ro ham ja gozashtam. ba ye tike az ghalbam ke alan jaye khalish gahi migire... kheili duset daram...