She is old... very old... very thin and old... On her face you can see the footprints of memories... And one day, starting from Persian structure (as she is a linguist) we ended up to a discussion on "war"... Then she asked me if I were in Iran at the time of the war... and I said of course, staring into the far... She hugged me and in the same way said "me also, in Germany at world war II..."
I think I understand this famous saying that "war is a blessing", because the moment that I am hugging a woman from a different space-time and I feel so close to her is a blessing. And the way "we" think about "you" who made the "war" and called it a "blessing" is a "blessing".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you do starting the text blessing...very blessing! >:D<
khochchchchgel bood...!
war is a blessing....
do u remember????!!!!
nakone baaz jang beshe ? :(
na azizam, az vaghti pirhan zarde ra poushidam cia telephone ha ro goush dad o fahmid iran ma'soume, mesle maryam!
Post a Comment