I don't understand what is happening. Iran's nuclear program was the hottest issue for more than one year. Suddenly they took hold of some information from a telephone conversation, and every one was convinced that the program is peaceful. Right after I feel a little relaxed and put my yellow "Don't Iraq Iran" T-shirt back in the closet, I read this ! A day after I read this . Come on! What is going on? Why the Iranian government tries -in any way possible- to convince the public opinion that Iran's government is dangerous? Is there a plan for a real war, or is it just to show the super power that he cannot handle another war even if he wants to?
I just don't understand...
But what I understood for sure is that despite what most Iranians had believed, still there are some people who are ready to be martyrs for the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
shoma khodesho narahat nakon. manikooro bechasb. :))))
Post a Comment