Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Petal

The first time I met her, I thought I should be careful! It was at lunch time and I felt she is rough. How could I know that under the rough mask (ya be ebarati setareye halabi- nakoshi mano), she has a heart of gold!

We started meeting often, and I soon realized that my first impression was not right. We met more often, we met every day, we shared things, we shared many things, we trusted, and we became friends.

Now she is getting separated. It's the best thing for her (to me). But it can't change the fact that I wish I were there for her, as she was there for me always.

baba, ranandatam be mola!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow,
this much you care and I am a goosfand!!!!

farmoonetam be ghoraan....!

thanks!
Just god know that how much in poste to behem chasbid o sare halam avord...

and I also wish you were here...