skip to main | skip to sidebar

Multiple Lives: as yellow as sun

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I need to take some days off.
I need to go "home".
And I don't know where "home" is.
Maybe the green house... With blue and yellow curtains... and the orange rays of sunset, and the smell of apple tart, and taste of your lips.
Posted by Zenith at 2:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (50)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (10)
      • I am washing Indian habits from my soul! After mor...
      • Matrix
      • party
      • Post Cancer Effects
      • You will have my word...
      • I Adore Iranian Solutions!
      • Danger
      • How long can you stay calm if someone is shouting ...
      • I need to take some days off.I need to go "home".A...
      • My Health Situation
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2007 (108)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (37)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me

About Me

Zenith
View my complete profile