This is my last post in this blog. For quite some time, here it had been the only place I could write things I didn't have a chance to tell a "friend". This blog helped me a lot. Knowing someone reads what I have written, and gives me a feedback had meant a lot to me. There had been moments that just a one line comment had made me feel courageous... I thank anyone who has read my words of loneliness.
Now I am not that lonely person anymore. I may have a blog some time, but I want this one to be just like this. The chapter of my multiple lives is over. I will try to stay yellow and mellow!
With all my love,
Zenith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey dear,
keep going....
wish you the yellowest and the mellowest life ever!
love you,always
TJ
I should have read here less than 10 times, but it is more than any other English blog that i have read in my life.
Wishes you the best, the best, and the best.
Farewell.
just write again please...
haminjoori sar zadam bebinam shayad dobare chizi neveshte bashi.
amadim tashrif nadashtid. :)
Post a Comment