Monday, May 15, 2006

Lies

Talk to me... Please tell me... Don't think it will degrade the image of you in my mind...
Why do you tease yourself? With how many lies do you want to hide it? Why do you torture yourself with this idea? You think the moment I know it, you'll be destroyed?

I know your story... I know you've married.. I know you're divorced... I know you have a daughter... I know she lives with her father... I know how you tried to get her back, but you couldn't... I know why your family sent you here, to another country to study... I know it all...

And I respect you for all these... Why do you hide it all?

Then I think about the heaps of things about me that I try to hide... Heaps of lies I sell to protect myself...

Can I tell the truth about me?...
Can you?!

No comments: