Wednesday, February 28, 2007

One way ticket

I may never come back here again. Even though my guide has told me I
can only come back for my defence. I just don't want to be in this
place, and every day I get a newer reason for that. From all the years
that I spent here, I learnt that I should respect myself. The very fact
that I have been humiliated so much by him, is that I have not respected myself.

He
was telling me the other day that if next time, in your relationship,
your partner just vanished without any explanation to find a friend of
his (that is what he had done, and he is with the same girl now), it
doesn't mean that there is something in between them.

I think if
next time my partner does that, I would simply not wait for him to come
back with any explanation! If someone doesn't know the most basic rules
of socializing, he will be absolutely ignorant about more complicated
issues. He will hurt me.

I think what I have learnt is really valuable, but still doesn't make me feel I would like to be in this place for even another month.

No comments: