Thursday, August 23, 2007
I love "me"
After quite a long time I feel so light, so clear. It took me a while to sit and clean my mind! Just like how you clean your house to welcome the new year, I needed to clean my mind to welcome new experiences. It was difficult to find which idea is really mine, and which is imposed to me. Imposed by people around me, by my ex-husband, by my family, by the society, by morals, by religious training that we have gone through, etc. I think it is a really difficult task... To find yourself. I found pieces of "me": damaged, buried, broken, forgotten, underestimated, ignored, intact, glowing, ripen, strong, weak... I washed every piece from the imposed ideas, from the others judgments about me (that sometimes I had believed them), looked at them, embraced them, and put them back... I praised every piece, "diamond or rust"... It's "me"... Now I know how precious I am - just like anyone in this world - , and I'm not going to let "me" stay motionless, passive, oppressed again. The biggest mistake in the world, is to do so. I still can see the scars of the bad things that have happened to me, but they are not painful anymore. They are the signs of my strength. I am what I am, after all that has happened to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wowwww,
would you please pass the recipe?
as I am already the most "lost" person in the whole world!!!!
If its a joke, mix a pinch of ginger garlic paste with olive oil and fry it for 5 minutes. Rub it on your forehead and keep it for 3 days starting from the full moon night. You should not get your menstruation during those three days. Then wash it with a blend of pee of a young male cow, red chilly powder, and row eggs. Stay under the sun for 5 minutes when it is in zenith position.
If it's not, you know that there is no recipe... I was blessed with occurrence of real big changes in my life, just on time. I could isolate myself for some time, and it helped me a lot. And not to mention that I could wash off many things, but I don't claim that I'm done!
i'm Loving it!
Afarin. :* manam love you.;)
Post a Comment