Today I talked to an American girl whose name is
Ginger. I told him about it, and I was explaining that to me, it's a good name for a pet, not for a person. But he (as always) saw the full half of the glass and said, it's good that her name is not Garlic!!!!
5 comments:
:)))
take care of my zanjefil and tell it that I love him several times a day :**
+
poste payinam khoda bood. in hafte mablaghe hengofty bayad kharje arayeshgah konam be khatere chand ta aroodiyi ke dar pishe.
fekr kon age inja esme man khiyar bood chi mishod joone to !!!!
badam nabooda ;)
Mersi Maral jan. Man hey behesh migam, ye kami raam shode alan!
Rasti arusi ha ham mobarak bashe o ishala ax bara manham befrest! moragheb bash khoshgelie arous ro tahte shoa gharar nadi!
TJ jun, unvaght man baz hey bayad sorkh mishodam har dafe! baba bi khial!
Post a Comment