I was sitting in my room. Feeling as if a heavy load is on my breasts. I couldn't breath properly. It was not raining, but yet my heart was opening an umbrella just in my throat. Thoughts raged my mind, just like the cars with their flash lights in a highway. I needed to cry. No, I didn't need to cry. I needed to talk to a friend... to a friend.
I headed out... The room was suffocating for me... I was trying to avoid people's eyes. I needed to get far. Far from anyone... From all the people for whom I have just played a role. Role of a happy person. I just wanted to be alone... Just wanted to drive my scooter, and feel the cool breeze of the night. To get to somewhere no one knows me... Somewhere I need not play the same role...
I reached there... the little room which can connect me to my friends, my family... I stepped in the room with walls of glass... Where anyone can see you... Where you don't have any privacy... Where you can't hide your blushing, your laughter, your tears, your sad look when you are having your personal moments with your beloved persons on the other sides of the world... I grabbed the phone... With whom do I want to talk? My mother? No... She's already too many worries in life... My father? He is too sick, he can't even understand a normal conversation... My brother? It's midnight where he lives... My friends? .....? No, she's getting married, how can I disturb a bride... ....? ....? No... I couldn't call any of them. I just put the phone back slowly. Turned back, stepped outside the room of glass, to the world of reality... Knowing that I don't have even one friend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment