Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Women

I wish I could write in Farsi...

http://www.kosoof.com/archive/2006/Jun/12/425.php



It's very interesting to see the violence of women against women. Only once a man has got violent to me, but women... Several times... Why?

Why these women are always ugly? Always they are not fit... I have never seen any of them to look sexy... Is it a complex? Is it an anger? Is it because of too many limitations they face, and they cannot do anything about it? So instead of solving it, they spread it, generalize it, to feel safe?
I think this is a suppressed anger... I don't see these women as monsters or beasts... They just remember me of circumcised Egyptian women, who religiously believe in circumcision.

My sisters...
For you also wearing the black chador is not pleasant.
For you also it's difficult to see your husband can legally have another wife (and the condition is even worse, he has to look at her exactly the same way he looks at you... to be just).
For you also it is unbearable not to have the right to take your child's custody.
For you also it is humiliating to be considered half of the man (your life, your witness, what you inherit...)
For you also it is difficult..

No comments: