Monday, October 01, 2007

Basij in the US

A wonderful day! I was introduced to an Iraqi lady. First I was bombed with her comments on Iranian government that is the root of all the problems the world has with Muslims. I was that much shocked that couldn't give a prompt answer. Then she continued by bombing me because of not being a good Muslim, wearing tight jeans and a tight T-shirt. When she said that, I told her that it's a personal matter and for her information I am an atheist. Then she started telling bad stories about people in our groups. She was a typical Muslim! I want to ask her to join Basij in Iran.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

خب، مسئله اینه که نه اون نوشته، و نه هر چیز دیگه‌ای که قبلاً نوشتم نظریه‌ های جامعه شناختی نیستن و همگی از همون قاعده‌ ای که در سربرگ وبلاگ نوشته شده پیروی می‌کنن. اگه هم دنبال کنتراورسی یا بی‌منطقی می‌گردید، خودم می‌تونم ده‌ها موردش رو بهتون آدرس بدم توی نوشته‌های قبلیم. مطمئن باشید خودآگاه هستن.