Monday, October 29, 2007

:D

I believe nothing is more feminin than beautifully mani/(pedi)cured nails. I have 20 at the moment:) (thanks to the gel that I've got)! I only need to wear an elegant scent (probably what I like is now in the list of "khaz scents" in Iran), and going out for dinner... Well, there are two little problems here: first is that I don't know how to do my hair, and second is I don't have anyone to take me out for dinner. There is another problem as well, I have had my dinner... I gess I finished doing my nails in a bad time...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

الان به زنجفیل می گم ببرتت بیرون. ;)

Zenith said...

seat e zanjefil ro dozdidan!

Anonymous said...

name zanjefil yakul ast! zanjefil vodjoud nadare!

Anonymous said...

your Persian impressed me Zinfans jan:) I love you khoshgel:)

Kit kat jan, bebin sedaye babaye zanjefil, bebakhshid Yakul ro darovordi!!!!

Anonymous said...

:)))))