In 2003, I applied for Australian Immigration. In May 2005, I was asked for the medical exams and police clearances. It is normally the last stage, and whoever I knew, had got his visa in 3-6 months after that. I had lived those difficult two years in India with the hope of flying away... Till today, there had not been any news from the application... Today, I have received an email, describing the reasons for the delay. Since May 2005, they are waiting for a report from India. And of course it has not reached! Of course, that is India! It says that everything is OK but this report is missing!
How many years I was waiting for flying away, and the reason I had to endure the shit was I was in the shit! Yeah! I learned that if you sit in shit and wait for a thing to happen and take you out of shit, it will not help, because the fact that you are in shit, will keep you in shit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
and you don't realize what a shit you are in!!!! unless you come out and then you'll find out ke my goodness,it was me?
yeah....for me at least the fact that I am in shit kept me in a deep shit!!!! for a long time.....
I wish they get the report asap.
But plz let me know if there is anything I can do....
missin u so so much...
(sorry,it looks like an e-mail,not a comment!)
merci TJ junam, man dobare PCC e hend ra mikhaham, va khodat midani ke be in sadegi nist va bayad bere adam bombay! dar natije malide... ghable raftanam yek bar eghdam kardam amma nemidunam vaze un dar che halie...
gamunam bayad gheidesho bezanam. yani in hend umadan e man ha, tappeye nar..de i nagzasht tu zendegim!
az omume hozzare gerami ozr mikham babate bad dahani, vali alan unghadr asabaniam ke adam halim nist!
vali age vaghean ba ye bombay raftan moshkel hale vaghean nemibakhshamet age behem nagi...
be jaye asabaniyat ham donbale rahe chare bash...ma ke namordim abji!
Post a Comment