skip to main | skip to sidebar

Multiple Lives: as yellow as sun

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I write it to you, the afghan worker who was killed in Iran while you were "arrested" to be sent back home. I write it to you, Jafar, who was stoned in Qazvin. I write it to you and you and you... to all who have been the victims of the balances of power.

I am ashamed of being an Iranian.
Posted by Zenith at 5:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (50)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2007 (108)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ▼  July (14)
      • Don't Ask, OK?
      • Vacation
      • Today and yesterday, Bergman and Antonioni, passed...
      • I didn't like "Blackboards" at all... Instead we w...
      • Abgousht, Wine, Sa'di
      • WHAT SHOULD I DOOO!
      • Cruel Small World
      • Abusing Intelectuality!
      • Parvardegara!
      • The moment of happiness
      • :
      • I write it to you, the afghan worker who was kille...
      • He asked me, why do you spend so much time reading...
      • I'm back, in yellow!
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (37)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me

About Me

Zenith
View my complete profile