For some time, I didn't want to write anything in this blog. The reason was simply this: he had this address. I didn't want him to know about me. I started writing in another blog. But now, I just find it stupid. What is he in my life now?! Am I going to consider him when I write in here? I don't think so!
So, I want to write again. About all the things I feel like. From my bitchy stuff to my serious thoughts.
The first thing I do, is to change the color. Why? Because, as is the name of my blog, I believe I have lived different lives, different personalities in my life. And now, again there has been a flip flop. And with every mood, there is a matching color. To my mood today, I believe yellow is matching the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment