Friday, July 20, 2007
Parvardegara!
Parvardegara! Thanks for giving me life, eyes to see, and lips to smile. Thanks for giving me healthy hands and legs. I should thank you for the healthy teeth also. I don't mind about the big nose, thanks for giving me a chance to cut it smaller! I even don't want to complain about the buses in this city that you have sent me to! Or even for making some of the Americans being afraid of me as an Iranian! Yeah, never mind. But WHY! WHY do you insist on keeping Asian people around me? Parvardegara! Look at his legs! They look like mine right after waxing! Parvardegara!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had never had such a good experience of reading emotional writing in english. your writing is so soft and clear and expresses your proffesion in managing the words.I'd be happy of reading more of you'r beautiful mind's words.keep on this darling;) ( I know you will do this just for me :) ) ;) )
Mersi! Vaghan mamnunam!
Post a Comment