skip to main | skip to sidebar

Multiple Lives: as yellow as sun

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Posted by Zenith at 11:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (50)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2007 (108)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ▼  September (30)
      • I'm a little ashamed. I was affectionate and calle...
      • !!!!
      • You know what?I'm the shoreline you're the sea...W...
      • Le Ciel
      • IQ!!!!
      • Elahi be Omide To
      • I don't know why I feel absolutely great when I en...
      • Question
      • Important
      • You already know a lot! Armenian, Persian, Greek, ...
      • One More Day Passed
      • First of "Mehr"
      • What a Mistake, What a Pitty!
      • No title
      • Living in Different Cultures
      • You are so unfair. You know, I have paid 2.4$ for ...
      • Tragedy
      • Monajat e Rabe'e Bente Pashmoul
      • Pink
      • Thanks
      • Jall al khalegh
      • Sexism in frying eggs!
      • "In this country, you should learn that if other p...
      • 9.11
      • How would you train more soldiers?
      • House/Home
      • Sunday with wine!
      • Jigar!
      • Spider
      • Takineh, I'm desperately waiting
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (37)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me

About Me

Zenith
View my complete profile