Saturday, September 01, 2007

Takineh, I'm desperately waiting

I'm feverish... I never thought it would be like this... I want to call Yassi, but I can't... Want to call Takineh... Just can't... I have to eat something... but what? Today is the shopping day... I close my eyes again...

Takineh will come here... I have been dreaming of this day for months... and now it's going to happen... I cried yesterday... and today, I can't move... Why don't you call me? I'm awake... I wish you were here... to give me a glass of water...

How to change the room for Takineh... How it should be when she comes... What should she do the first days... She will be coming! I should tell her to book her ticket now... to get a ticket which arrives in here between 5am to 8pm... So that I can go and pick her up... then I think Sergey will give us a ride... But what if not? No, it's better to come in those time period... I am excited... but my body is so weak, I can't move... I should warm some milk... I can't move... I close my eyes again...

My roommates goes out... It's only me... I have to get up... dizziness... get up Zenith... Take your first sickness alone... How I wish I could cry out my excitement... How my soul and my body do not match...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ba in roohiyeyi ke to behem midi man dige dare khial baram midare ke behem visa midan. :D
vay age beshe chi mishe. be zanjefil begoo joftak nandaze ke daram miyam! :)))

Anonymous said...

googooly joonam shir dagh va asal bokhor khoob mishi. :***

sheen said...

I'm so happy 4 u both:**