Monday, September 24, 2007

One More Day Passed

A very busy day... I didn't have lunch or any break... I was a real "sag" to every one! But at least the code runs at last! I am done for today... I just want to go home, eat something, take a shower, and lie down and watch a real stupid movie... Tomorrow I can analyze whatever will be calculated over night... and calculate a disgusting parameter. If the parameter is off, I'm off also!

Today was one of those days that I would prefer to wash an Indian train instead of doing research! I hope tomorrow will not be like that!

PS: You know what is the worst thing that can happen? That you walk to the station, and when you see the shuttle coming and just then (!), just then you realize that something is missing in your calculation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
akharesh kheyli painful bood....kheyli....naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!