Wednesday, September 26, 2007
I don't know why I feel absolutely great when I enter a bar, or a night club, and I show my passport, with that stupid covered photo as a proof of my age. I can show my driver's license, but something tells me not to forget my passport. I show the Islamic passport, from a country where exists no homosexual, where women are absolutely free, and ask for a margarita
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
mibini chetor mojoodiyate adamo mibiran zire soal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gamunam pas man shizoferni daram, chon hadde aghal 10 nafar ro ke vojud nadarand ro mishnasam. hata inghadr bimarism pishrafte ast ke fekr mikonam dustaye samimi am ham hastand!
is that girl calls (sh) really who i guess? if so congrats man i love your sense of humor. bye the the way i love everything about you.
I didn't get the point about the girl called sh... I love you too azizam:)
Post a Comment