Sunday, September 02, 2007
Spider
It was a peaceful night. I was sitting on my bed and studying French, when I noticed something is moving on my leg! It was a spider! About 4cm in diameter, and god, fleshy! oooh! Of course after four years of living in India in houses with rat, lizards, roaches and SNAKES, I have lost the femininity of screaming. Yes, I didn't scream when I saw a rat in my house, just because I thought I should catch it. I didn't scream when I saw the snake in my kitchen, because I thought I should be wise. But this time, I even didn't think of screaming!!! I have sprayed my room with whatever killing product I could find, and don't dare to sleep in my bed! I am sitting in the living room, googling the venomous spiders in the region. There are two, widow and recluse spiders... It is none of them, so it's safe. But still, it was looking so ugly... I don't want to sleep in that bed anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
rastesho begoo,nishetam zad??
na khodayeesh rast begoo...
bzmj! age ye ankabute siahe 4 santi e gushtalu ba ye omega ye zard ru poshtesh dasht ru pat rah miraf, jane uni ke dust dari nemitarsidi?
man be tarsesh kari nadaram!
begoo bebinam alan mitooni az divare rast beri bala?
ya fishti az moche dastet taar nemiyad biroon?
;))
Post a Comment