I love it when you wake me up in the morning... I love it when you whisper in my ears (with your sweet accent): "Salam be ruye mahet, be cheshmune siahet"...
I love it that I find you next to me, in the difficulties... I love it that you support me, but you don't imprison me... I love it that you count me one, and you count yourself one. I love it that we are together...
I have a good feeling of me when I'm with you.
Thanks for letting me trust my dreams again. Thanks for helping me to be a better person... Thanks for showing me my abilities to make a man happy, and to be happy myself. No matter what happens next...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so so so much happy for you...and really no matter what happens next...really....!
just be cool.
i love it when i see you so BRAVE and whole again.
i love you
Farbod junam, Asheghetam:)
Post a Comment