A few days ago I was checking my fiends' profiles in orkut, when I saw a testimonial one of my friends' husband had written for her. She and I used to go to the same high school... She is now in Canada, and it's been years since I've had lost my contact with her. Then we found each other on orkut, just a Hiiiii! and that was it. Again no contact... I was talking about the testimonial. Yes, before reading the testimonial I even didn't know she is married. But he looked really old. I was surprised a little bit, and I checked the guy's profile to see some photos of them. Yes, I am nosy!
The next day I saw a name in the list of 5 people who've checked my profile. Since I have a memory only a little better than the guy in Memento, I didn't remember his name and checked his profile again. Now today, I see he has sent me a message. A message, not a scrap! and a message... I just write the title: "Hi Dear"!!!! It's like the guy thinks I'm attracted to him and checked his profile twice or what?!!!
I felt very bad for my friend... I thought how much I don't want to be in her shoes... and then I remembered I have been in a similar situation for three years! No, I'm not going to be quiet agha! I write a scrap for you, and ask you to convey my best to dear let's say Mana! No, I will be kind enough, I could have... I don't say that you should not flirt with other people, but I believe she has every right to know it. I don't like people who hide things from their partners. I detest their reasoning whatever bullshit it is.
Moral conclusion: IQ! If you want to flirt with someone, at least check in our mutual friends list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
maybe you are misunderstood and the guy just wanted to add his wife`s freind as a new friend in his friend list.
Post a Comment